Transform your very own tropical island into a bustling metropolis!
LITTLE BIG CITY 2 is now available for free on Google Play!
Transform your own tropical island into a bustling & beautiful metropolis! You’ll work with the Mayor and his quirky cohorts to build the city of your dreams that’s not only an industrial and technological titan but an ecological haven too!
- Endless gameplay with a flexible storyline based on the chosen line of development;
- Freedom of choice: The overall theme of the island may be cultural, industrial, technological or all at the same time;
- Wide variety of mini-games that impact the city: Save citizens from UFO attacks, help the police pursue robbers, guide boats to the port, and more!
- Over 60 buildings, each with 3 development stages!
- And lots of surprises: Hidden features & unexpected event
- DEVELOP YOUR DREAMS
- Choose your expansion style: Industrial tycoon, technological prodigy or cultural artisan.
- Visit your friends’ cities to see the effects of different development strategies.
- Unlock unique landmarks and buildings: They’ll produce diverse resources that maintain your city’s allure to new citizens.
- ENJOY AN ENGAGING STORY
- Help the wacky Mayor make important decisions to achieve his goals successfully.
- Heed the advice of your advisors to navigate tricky scenarios.
- EXPERIENCE A LIVELY CITY
- Handle spontaneous events impacted by the unique design of your city.
- Get breaking Daily News reports that recap your latest achievement
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and, with an audience of 157 million monthly users, offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners